If due to some reason you wish to get your order cancelled then please go through the following stated points.
It is to be noted that the points mentioned in the policies are entirely in reference with the time slots selected by the customer on this website during the process of checkout.
We process orders in time slots and accept cancellation requests that have been placed in reference to the time slot chosen by the customer. Here are the conditions.
- In case any cancellation request is placed before the beginning of 24 hours of the selected time slot, 10% of the order value will be charged and the remaining 90% will be refunded to the customer’s bank account.
- If the cancellation request is placed before the beginning of 24 hours of the chosen time slot, then 10% of the product cost will be charged while the remaining will be refunded.
- If the request is received between 12 to 24 hours before the chosen time then 20% of the cost will be charged and rest 80% will be refunded.
- If the request is sent within 12 hours of order, then 100% of the cost shall be charged.
In any of the above case, the refund shall be initiated solely at the discretion of company after going through the reasons behind triggering cancellation such as calamity, unfortunate event or any unavoidable circumstances. No other type of claim can be made by the customer to overrule the above-mentioned circumstances.
Please note that in the following cases, no cancellation requests shall be accepted.
- If the order placement date and delivery date is same then no cancellation request shall be accepted. In case it is cancelled or the receiver does not receive the service, there won’t be any refund initiated.
- The orders placed for same day mid-night delivery cannot be cancelled.
- Orders placed on special day aren’t eligible for cancellation or refund.
Same Day Orders
Orders can be placed for same day via our website which means that the order and delivery date can be same. We try to deliver on the same day but do not promise for the same.
The same day delivery orders are placed are processed within 24 hours of the requested time and date.
- We accept same day orders for day and evening time till 5 P.M. and attempt to do the same but do not promise. However, we do make 100% effort to deliver the same timely.
- Smart cakes accept orders for mid-night delivery till 7 P.M on the same day and attempt to do the same but do not promise. However, we do make 100% effort to deliver the same timely.